MY MEMBERSHIP WAS FROZEN, HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN IT IS REINSTATED?
You will receive an email from DFC when your membership reactivates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your membership.
WHAT OTHER FACILITIES WILL BE OPEN?
We’re waiting on advice from relevant governing bodies for additional facility access such Badminton. As soon as we can, we will reopen these facilities.
Squash is back open for members.
HOW WILL SQUASH WORK?
It will be Members-only, available to book by calling up to 7 days in advance (01706 227016).
1 court will run at a time, cleaned in between.
1 person per session, unless from the same household.
If you wish to bring someone from your household, they may PAYG in the case where you are a member.
WILL ANY OF THE KID’S ADVENTURE FACILITIES BE OPEN?
For now, Grip & Go, Laser Tag, Skate & Scoot, Splash & Slide will remain closed for the time being.
CAN I BOOK FOOTBALL SESSIONS NOW?
Yes, football sessions must be booked according to government guidelines.
• Block bookings - Available from £27 per hour, please contact email@example.com for a booking form*
- Casual Bookings - Available from £15 per hour, please contact the centre to make a booking**
• All bookings to be paid for using card payments only when the booking is placed.
• No changing room facilities are available.
• Toilets are only available following social distancing guidelines.
Block bookings - Available from £27 per hour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form*
Casual Bookings - Available from £15 per hour, please contact the centre to make a booking**
*Terms and conditions apply, price may vary from £27 dependant on number of weeks booked
**Terms and conditions apply, £15 per hour only available 5-9pm on a Friday
CAN MY FOOTBALL BLOCK BOOKING RESTART?
Yes, but only with the maximum number of players per team following guidelines that we have received (Adrenaline Astroturf - 7 a side, Marl Pits 3G - 5 a side)
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY BOOKING?
You can paid for your session over the phone via card payment when you call to book your session.
CAN I PLACE A CASUAL BOOKING?
Yes, a casual booking can be made via telephone. All casual bookings must be paid for when the booking is placed.
CAN I MAKE A BLOCK BOOKING?
Yes, please contact email@example.com to confirm availability and also receive a booking form via email. Block bookings are for a minimum of 10 weeks.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONELINES ARE BUSY
Please be patient, our staff are working very hard to answer all calls.
Grip & Go FAQs
For your safety:
- We have reduced session sizes to a maximum of 12 climbers to allow for social distancing
- Introduced a one way system to reduce contact points
- We have installed sanitising stations around all of our walls and introduced a system to sanitise your shoes before entering the climbing area.
- The walls and arena will have enhanced cleaning measures in place and will be cleaned throughout the day
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
Please do not enter if you have
• a persistent cough
• a fever and/or a sore throat and runny nose
• If you or someone in your household has had close contact with a suspected or known COVID-19 patient
We are asking you to...
- Observe social distancing
- Keep to our one-way system
- Sanitise your hands and shoes as you enter the arena, before the briefing and before and after every climb.
- Wear a face covering whilst been briefed and harnessed (11+ years only) If you would like to wear a mask whilst climbing this is ok.
- Only bring one adult along per group booking – the adult can book to climb, support from inside the climbing area or relax and view from our cafe space.
Current Covid guidelines restrict attendance to family members of the same household or those within a social bubble.
1. Do we need to pre-book time slots
Yes, we have reduced session sizes to a maximum of 12 people to ensure social distancing measures are in place. You can book via our website www.adrenalinecentre.co.uk
2. Will spectators be allowed in?
Yes, we are allowing spectators, however, we ask that you only bring one adult along per group booking – the adult can book to climb, support from inside the climbing area or relax and view from our cafe space.
3. Will the cafe be open?
Our cafe will be open for tea and coffee refreshments only for the time being.
4. Will parties be available?
Due to government guidelines we aren’t hosting any birthday parties for the time being. Current Covid guidelines restrict attendance to family members of the same household or those within a social bubble.
5. My child has gotten sick, can I cancel our booking?
Please do no attend if your child is unwell or has any symptoms of covid. We will happily credit your session for you to book at a later date.
6. Are the climbing tots sessions back?
No, due to current government guidelines our climbing tots sessions along with our other adventure tots sessions are still suspended.
7. Will we have to wear a mask?
We ask that those aged 11yrs+ wear a mask for the safety briefing and fitting of the harness. You then may take them off if you wish. Our staff will be wearing masks throughout the duration of your session.
8. Will the other kids facilities reopen?
For the time being Laser Tag, Skate & Scoot, Splash & Slide will remain closed.
9. Can I use the toilets?
Yes. Please ensure that you stick to social distancing, and do not enter if you are unable to social distance.
10. How long is each session?
Sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes and will include a health and safety briefing.