Here's a few tips on how to keep your fitness on track:
- Set some time in your week to work out - make it practical and flexible around your life and you'll be able to find time!
- Get your friends on board - ask for reminders and be supportive of each other.
- Don't push yourself too far - know that it's about the journey not the end goal; if you start off too heavy, you won't be able to sustain. Instead, start of steady and work your way up.
- Do some research - sometimes it's easier to get behind something if you're knowledgable of it.
- Find online support - Rossendale Leisure Trust are still hosting online, live classes to make sure you're getting the most out of lockdown!
Feel free to send us a message on Facebook if you need some motivation!